Monday, December 9, 2013

FEELINGS

Lots of feelings this past weekend...

Disappointment /Stress/ Discouragement – Worship practice was hard yesterday morning, listening to negative comments; not seeing growth as quickly as I’d like. A lot to do and not enough people to do it.
People who just don’t get that they need the Lord and keep trying to do it on their own and failing.
Frustration – Mike and I seemed to buck heads a lot yesterday; he just couldn’t see it my way.  J
That I don’t have unlimited resources to help those in need.
Unsure – What does the future hold?
Tired – Went to bed at 10:30 last night and got up at 3:30 and didn’t sleep good inbetween; had to get Mike to the airport at 5:30 this morning for his trip to Washington for the week.
Happy – That Mike gets to continue his doctorate program studies (that’s why he’s in Washington). Also happy that he gets to see Andy and Mackenzie while he’s there.
Sad – That I don’t get to see Andy and Mackenzie. That a young mom at our church had a miscarriage yesterday.
Overwhelmed – This is the week I’m going to finish Christmas shopping, but there’s a lot of other things to do.
Anticipation – For a mom/daughters trip to Branson next Spring.
Determined – To lose 10 pounds.
Apprehensive – All these years and I still don’t like to be by myself at night when Mike is away.

1 comment:

  1. I think we all have a lot of those same feelings. Thanks for calling tonight. It's always nice to catch up. Love you, and enjoy your vacation. ;) janet

    ReplyDelete