Sunday, December 1, 2013

ON THE FIRST DAY OF DECEMBER

On the first day of December I went to church.  We had our worship team practice at 8:45 and then I needed to run to Wal-Mart to get some pop ... or soda as we say here ... because we were going to decorate the church after the service was over and we were ordering pizza.  I should have gotten it yesterday, but I was sooooo tired after we got home from Ben's. I was extremely surprised at how quiet it was at Wal-Mart.  Did everyone get done shopping?  It wasn't hectic and there were hardly any people.  I guess 9:30 on a Sunday morning is too early to go shopping.
Had fun decorating the church, but it was all I could do to keep control.  Last year was pretty haphazard with the decorating and I didn't want it to get out of hand, so I kinda took charge. I think it turned out really nice. We didn't leave the church until 4:00 though. Long day.
Came home and talked to Heidi for almost an hour.  I do love my daughter and miss her so much!
Then Mike and watched the Hallmark movie, "Let It Snow" with Candice Cameron Burr. I really liked this one (and so did he), although I would have done the ending just "little" differently. Hallmark has redeemed itself.
Well, it's 10:12 and I must head off to bed. I've had 4 wonderful days off and now I have to go back to work.  Boo!
'Night all!

1 comment:

  1. Wow that is a long day of decorating at church glad it's done for you. I don't really like that I would rather put it away, maybe if I took control . . . glad you had four days off believe me I will enjoy my 1 day :) love you

    ReplyDelete