Saturday, November 9, 2013

BULLET DAY

* Got up and typed up a song sheet for Mike to take to his CMA (Christian Motorcycle Assoc) meeting this morning.
* Exercised.
* Took a shower.
* Spent 45 minutes and called 13 (yes, 13!) Michael's stores between San Diego and Temecula looking for an item Ben & Danielle were going to use at their reception.  Not one of the 13 had it.  Glad I decided to call and not drive to every one of them!
* Went to Family Christian Store to buy some certificates and look around.  Also bought some Christmas ornaments.
* Went to Taco Bell for lunch.  I think I've lived too long in CA and had some really good tacos that Taco Bell just doesn't cut it anymore.  In fact, is that really meat in their tacos?  Had heartburn afterwards.
* Treated myself to a mani/pedi.  :)
* Went to Wal-Mart.
* Came home and watched a Christmas movie.
* Made dinner.
* Ate dinner.
* Created the worship Power Point for tomorrow.
* Wrote my blog for the day.
* Exercised - while watching another Christmas movie.
* Went to bed!

3 comments:

  1. sounds like you had a full day :) gotta love a mani/pedi! So glad you called all those stores and didn't drive to each one! Miss you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy moly! What are they looking for. Crazy that none of the stores had whatever it is!

    I try to not think about what kind of "meat" I'm eating when I eat fast food. If I don't think about it, it's not bad, right?? :)

    To answer your question on my blog...I have been using heat on my back. It does help some. Plus taking Advil regularly too. :)

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! You beat me by a mile on being busy. lol Yeah, what were you looking for? And, to answer your question. I also have to prove I am not a robot. Love you, janet

    ReplyDelete