Tuesday, November 5, 2013

TUCKERED TUESDAY

I did not want to get up this morning.  This time change is taking a toll on me.  Usually it doesn't bother me so much.
It was another crazy drive into work, but the day went well and now I'm glad to be home.  It's definitely feeling Fall-ish tonight with cool temps and I just don't think I want to go out now that I'm home, so I'm going to skip Bible study tonight.  I have to be out tomorrow night for a class and this body is rebelling.  Mike has a meeting tonight at the church, so I think I will veg out and maybe just go to bed early.  Sounds like a good plan to me.
Today I'm thankful for our own place to call home.

2 comments:

  1. this time change has really taken a toll on me as well, don't remember it before but then I wasn't driving as much either. Get some rest!!!! miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you got some much needed rest and sleep last night. I'm thankful you have a place to call home as well. Love you, janet

    ReplyDelete