Friday, November 1, 2013

STARTING THE JOURNEY

So, today begins another National Blog Month challenge.  I will begin my journey and see how far I get.
I can't believe we're already in the 11th month of this year and that soon the year will close and a new one will once again begin.  This has been quite a busy year and perhaps throughout this month of blogging I'll do some reminiscing to see just how far and what the Lord has brought me through so far in 2013.

Today I was enjoying the weather in San Diego, but missing the color and crispness of Iowa.  I am definitely an Iowa girl through and through.  Someday maybe I'll go back to stay, but for now the Lord has brought Mike and I to California on our journey of serving Him. I am learning to be content.

Today I am thankful for God's grace and mercy in my life.

3 comments:

  1. It's weird how Iowa is so missable. Okay. That's not a word, but you know what I mean! Even though I'm only a state away I miss it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah! Happy November and Happy Blogging Month! I am going to try to do better with reading and commenting. janet

    ReplyDelete