Sunday, November 3, 2013

SUNDAY AT NEW SEASONS

It was so nice to have that extra hour of sleep.  I do love it.  :)  However, now it's 5:38 and extremely dark outside.  That I do not love.
Had a good day at church today.  It was a day of celebration when a young mom was baptized today. But it was also a day of sadness because one of our older ladies passed away last Wednesday.  Her husband was at church and it was good to see him after being away so many weeks.  He has had some time to work through knowing she would be going home to Heaven, but it will still be hard for him. The funeral will be this coming Friday.
It's going to be a very busy week.  (Sigh) It's been a busy weekend.  I feel like there's no time to just veg out.  I need a "me" day, but don't know when that will happen.  I'm hoping to go to a craft show in a couple of weekends, but I'm afraid something will come up to keep me from it.  Guess I'll just have to wait and see.
Today I'm thankful for a loving church family.

2 comments:

  1. It's always interesting to me how so often there is great joy and great sorrow, often in the same room. Happy to be reading about your life again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry for his loss. I know it's painful for him. And, as for you, you need to find a Jeanne day and just enjoy it. Or see if Debbie can join you and just do a girls night or something. Miss you and wish you were here. Love you! janet

    ReplyDelete