Saturday, November 23, 2013

RANDOM THOUGHTS

I didn't end up going to the Block Party this morning.  I wasn't feeling well.  :(
The good news is I'm better.  :)
A couple of night's ago Mike wasn't feeling well. :(
I think I might have gotten whatever he had. :(
A bug perhaps. :(
Slept in and it felt great. :)
It's been a chilly day. :(
After I got up I did some laundry. :)
Decided it would be a good idea to wash the bedding. :)
Then I balanced the checkbook and reconciled the bank statement. :)
It all balanced!  :)
Read a little this afternoon. :)
Went to Wal-Mart and it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas. :)
Not just the decorations and gift displays. :)
The crowds! :(
Ordered a Christmas tree online. :)
Going with an artificial pre-lit this year. :)
Going to miss my kids this year. :(
Saw a picture of Andy & Mackenzie's house decorated with lights. :)
Andy did a good job. :)
I should think about getting our lights out too. :)
Didn't decorate for Fall/Thanksgiving this year. :(
It's too late now. :(
So I'll concentrate on Christmas. :)
Need to prep some stuff for Sunday morning. :)
Watching Gift of the Magi (2010).  :)
Haven't been real impressed with this year's Hallmark Christmas movies. :(
One of the stupidest, in my opinion, was Catch a Christmas Star (2013).  I couldn't even watch it all. :(
Watched A Town Without Christmas (2001) this afternoon. :)
A little cheesy, but I did like it. :)
Think we'll have hamburgers for dinner tonight. :)
Mike needs to get home and cook them on the grill. :)
Not feeling tired because I slept in this morning. :)
Hope that doesn't mean I'll stay up too late. :(
Today I'm thankful for my health (even when I feel sick or am actually sick). :)


2 comments:

  1. Hope you're feeling better soon! I watch The Christmas Ornament last weekend. I usually don't watch the Hallmark movies, but it was decent. They're all pretty hokey and predictable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry you aren't or weren't feeling well hope that passes and you are feeling good again soon. I love all the little faces in your random thoughts :) Sorry you won't get to see your kids at Christmas, but you have some wonderful family time coming up!!!!! miss you

    ReplyDelete