Tuesday, November 12, 2013

THE ON TIME BLOG

I'm back on track again with my blog.  Went to work today and then to Bible study tonight.  We're going through the the Book of Hebrews using Kay Arthur's Precepts.  It's not an easy course, but it's good. We have one more class next Tuesday before our break until after the first of the year.  Four of us from New Seasons decided to attend a Bible study at another church. We meet from 6:30 to 7:30. After class I stood around with two other ladies from my church and we talked for an hour.
Now I'm home and making plans to head to bed as I think about what's going on the rest of this week. I need to go grocery shopping after work tomorrow and buy the food for the men's breakfast this Saturday at the church.  It's the first one and it's exciting to see this started. Thursday I get my hair cut. Friday the Southern California Seminary is having a Fall Banquet that we are attending with two other couples from our church. Saturday I'm heading to Costa Mesa to a craft show.
Recently a couple from Egypt started attending our church and they just want to serve wherever they can.  Today they told Mike they wanted to become members. Mike is busy with meetings and lunches and planning for the future of our church.  These are exciting days we're heading into.
Today I am thankful that God is good ... all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment