Wednesday, November 20, 2013

HALF DAY

Worked half a day today.  Left at 1:00 because I had another appointment this afternoon.  We had our company Thanksgiving today.  It was a catered lunch with turkey, potatoes, vegetables, stuffing, gravy, pumpkin pie and apple pie.  No rolls and no cranberries though.  I can live without the rolls, but no cranberries?!  It was good.  We ate outside; it was cool, but the sun was shining.
Tonight I have to get everything ready for the packing of the Thanksgiving boxes tomorrow afternoon for needy people both in our church and others.  We have 13 families, so 13 boxes need to be packed up.
Got the green light from Dr. Jeremiah at Shadow Mountain to move ahead with the partnership.  Now to see what all the that holds.
Going to the prayer time tonight at church from 7 to 8 and then will come home and sneak in some Survivor before going to bed.
This week is going crazy fast and I don't feel ready for the weekend to come.  Starting to feel some stress again.  Yikes!
Glad Thanksgiving isn't at our house next week.
Today I'm thankful for my parents: one living in heaven and one living in Cedar Rapids.

1 comment:

  1. The thought of eating a Thanksgiving meal outside seems pretty weird to a Midwestern girl! I would have been far more sad without the rolls!

    Oh...and the white shirt is for a Daniel Tiger Iron on transfer I bought on eBay for Daniel's birthday. :) (Now...if it would just show up already!)

    ReplyDelete