Sunday, November 17, 2013

LAZY SUNDAY

Despite being out most of the day it's been a rather lazy Sunday.  Went to church and then afterwards went out to eat with one of the deacons and his wife; they are dear friends.  Ended up not getting home until after 4:00.  I was really tired, but ended up finishing a Hallmark movie - "A Bride for Christmas". It was pretty good.  I also really liked "The Christmas Ornament" from last night. Talked to my mom, my sister Janet and my sister-in-law to hear about some family drama.
Then I started to watch tonight's episode of Amazing Race and realized that somehow I'd missed last Sunday's episode. Don't know what happened or why I didn't realize it sooner. So, of course, I couldn't watch tonight's episode. I got online and watched last week's tonight and will watch tonight's tomorrow.  (Janet -- you can still watch tonight's episode tomorrow online.)
Now I feel so tired that I must head to bed because it's going to be a long week. Good night!
Today I'm thankful for John & Sharon's friendship.

1 comment:

  1. Nothing like dear friends and time spent with them :) I hope you got rested up for you long week, hang in there it's almost HUMP day! Love you

    ReplyDelete